Sunday 15 January 2017

Pastor sells anointed umbrellas for N5,000 each in this Recession (photo)

Prophet Freddy, the leader of Goodness and
Mercy Ministries made his congregants
part with their $10 (about N5000) each to
buy what were termed 'anointed
umbrellas'.

According to Prophet Freddy, the divine
umbrellas will protect everyone who
has it from lightning and storms during
the rainy season. The umbrellas were
also said to have the ability to protect
congregants from evil spirits.
Pastor sells anointed umbrellas for N5000 each
“God instructed me to pray for these
umbrellas and there will be no member of
this church who will buy the umbrella
and get struck by lightning or will be
tormented by demons. 2017 is a year of
overtaking and this year we shall
overtake if you have faith, God will use
these umbrellas to perform miracles,
signs and wonders,” said prophet
Freddy.
H-Metro reports the joyous church
members sauntered to the altar in their
numbers to buy the umbrellas. There
was also stampede and some people got
injured when the pastor offered to give
one of the umbrellas out for free. One of
the ladies who was part of the scuffle,
said she was injured as she tried to get
the umbrella.
“I was pushed by another woman who
also wanted the umbrella and I
dislocated my arm but I don’t regret
what happened to me and I believe I will
be healed since I was injured in the
house of God. I was not doing something
wrong to anyone so I know these injuries
will come to pass,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment